Blue Marble aims to provide socially impactful, commercially viable insurance protection to the underserved.
- To economically empower the underserved
- To understand the underserved’s inhibitors and their complex interactions
- To develop innovative, customer centric solutions by bundling services that comprehensively address these inhibitors
- To master partnerships and networks in delivering these solutions
- To make solutions affordable by using technological innovations to mitigate frictional costs
Blue Marble has a core management team supported by strategic and technical expertise on a secondee basis Drawn from a pool of over 275,000 OWNER company employees in over 140 countries.
Board of Directors
Pina Albo, Chief Executive Officer, Hamilton Insurance Group
Raymond Berelowitz, Director of Customer Solutions, Old Mutual
Eduardo Fábrega, Chief Executive Officer, Assa Compañía de Seguros, S.A.
Gaurav Garg, Chief Executive Officer, Global Personal Insurance, AIG
Giovanni Giuliani, Group Chief Strategy, Innovation and Business Development Officer, Zurich
Paul Jardine, Executive Vice President and Chief Experience Officer, XL Catlin
Alexander Moczarski, Chairman of Marsh & McLennan Companies International
Chris O’Kane, Group Chief Executive Officer, Aspen
James Whitelaw, Chief Marketing Officer, TransRe
Chairman Emeritus: Brian Duperreault, Chief Executive Officer, AIG